Education in Sprockhövel
A very warm welcome!
Be our guest! We will try to make your stay as pleasant as possible!
Impressions of our house
Bilderstrecke: Our house
Here is some important information for your guidance:
Arrival and House Tour
- Finding your way is fast and easy. The concept is: short ways. Pick up your floor map at the reception desk and in the rooms.
- If you arrive on a Sunday we offer to welcome you with a guided tour through our new house. Meeting point is at 7pm at the reception desk.
- If you arrive during the week there also is the possibility to arrange a common tour. Please check in your seminar/in your conference if somebody is interested and inform the reception desk or your course teaching team.
- The reception desk in the foyer is permanently staffed and can be reached under the phone number 19 round the clock. For example, concerning all questions about the house, information and reservations (e.g. massages or rental bikes), problem reports or the first-aid-kit– the colleagues at the reception are always happy to help.
- Phone calls from your room’s phone to German landlines and mobiles are free of charge! (02324-706/5/room number).
- A fax machine is available at the reception desk.
- Post can be handed in at and fetched from the reception desk.
- You can access the Internet via an Internet cable in every room. The required cable can be borrowed from reception. Full-time IG Metall employees with an IG Metall Intranet account, please inform the reception desk to get connected.
- WLAN is provided throughout many parts of our house (WLAN-key at reception desk) and soon Internet terminals will be installed in the foyer.
- You activate light and electricity when pushing in your room card.
- When switching off the lights, the sockets near the bed are automatically deactivated to avoid electric smog while sleeping.
- Also for your health’s sake, the whole house is smoke-free. This also applies to all hotel rooms. The fire detection system is very sensitive, therefore please stick to the rule and use the designated outdoor areas.
- Please vacate your room on your leaving day as early as possible. Ideally, before your course starts or during 1st break at the latest, thank you!
» Flyer Guest Information
PDF (2 MB)
» Flyer Education with a vision
PDF (1 MB)
» Flyer Wellness plus: Active learning
PDF (292 kB)